Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 14, 2012

Here's the card...

This is the card I have been making and filming over the last weekend and I am so happy to share it with you.

This is the Pleated Centre Card with Spellbinders.

Again I have used the Labels 20 shape as it really is one of my favourite dies.  I have used all the left over bits from other cards of the Nestabling along the top edge and the effect is quite pleasing


The finished card is so pretty and the photogrpah does not do it full justice ... but I hope you like it and will enjoy the video on how to put it together for yourself.

The second card is done in shades of pink and is very girly. The flowers and leaves are all made form the same papers I used for the pleat and the frame.


The pale pink gemstone Nestabling  from  Want2Scrap   completes  my look,  along with the organza ribbon.

If you try this effect for your self then please let me know what you think.

And maybe you would like to add your photos to the Gallery Page on the website so that we can share your creations.

Hugs Christina xx

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Christina , you never cease to amaze me , and thank you so much for sharing ...

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christina, I love your new blog, congrats. Kaye Grieve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina....these are absolutely beautiful! You have never ending talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely Christina - will certainly have to give them a go!! Thoroughly enjoying your blog and thanks for the comments on mine - you're a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, Christina ...as always ..:-) really enjoy them . Thanks for sharing .. !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Christina Love them both Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...