Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 02, 2012

Blog Hop Prize Winner is ....

The Blog Hop winner has been chosen and the prize of the three clear stamps will go to ....Suzanne !!

If you would like to email  me  with your snail mail address then I will get your prize in the post to you straight away.

And congratulations I hope you enjoy the stamps.

Are you getting ready for Mothers' Day?    Here in England it is on the 18th March so not long to go.

This is a card that would be perfect  for that occasion and I love the colours of it.




The hearts are layered with lace in between each one and the swirly Gemstone embellishment is just gorgeous.

It came on a sheet in large swirls,  but I just cut it into the size that I needed for my project. This is one of three cards that I have been commisioned to make for the day.

The next one is going to be featured in a video on using the same set of dies that have been used in  all the Spellbinder Tutorials  and it is so pretty.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts  in a lovely shade of lilac and white and I have sprayed them with Perfect Pearls to make them look .... er Pearly!!

I am off to a craft show this weekend and I have no doubt I will be buying some stuff. The weather forecast is quite good too and so it should be a really enjoyable time. I will show you what I buy on Monday.

The show is one of many organised by  Sincerely Yours  that are held around the country... aaaand if you buy your tickets on line then not only do you save money ... you also get FREE tea or coffee all day.

 Have a look there may be one coming near you somewhere in the UK.

Hugs Christina xx











1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Christina as always , the colours are so fresh and clean i love love love it ....

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...