Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 20, 2012

Spellbinders and Polka Doodles...

These Spellbinders  are some of the ones I bought at the Craft show and they are the Persian Accents, and the Floral Ovals layered over the top of the Romantic Rectangles.

The background has been embossed with the Buttefly Garden Impressabilities and the pink oval with the Crackle embossing folder.

What a great combination it is with the image from the "Pretty Sweet" CD from Polka Doodles.


I have cut small slits along side the childs knees and threaded the ribbon through to make it look as if she is sat on the ribbon, and attached a large bow to the side.... with the Hatpin  added as a small gift.

The pink gemstone swirl is from Want2Scrap and is one of many beautiful designs.


The flowers are from  Wild Orchid Crafts  and are a mixture of Roses and Carnations, with the Foliage at the back.


They have had a sprinkle of Glamour Dust as the finishing touch.

Hugs Christina xx

5 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Christina. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christine, this is so beautiful, I love the little girl and how clever to put slits in her knees to make it look like she is sitting on the ribbon... So I've yet to see what you got at the craft show!!! I love the Persian Accents, and the Floral Ovals , were these from this weekend's craft show?? Are you home yet?
    I also love the colors of your cards and the hat pin, I have yet to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi christina
    This is so beautiful! I love the colour of the card and paper and all the extras
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Christina , love everything about it.....

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...