Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 12, 2012

Nestabling

It is well known that I love my Spellbinders. I talk nicely to them every day and they work really hard for me.

I look after them well and tuck them away at the end of each day so that they stay looking good.

I use them to make my cards on a daily basis and I am never disappointed in what they do, and you will find many examples of the cards I have made with these wonderful dies.

The making of this card was featured in   Gatefold Card with Spellbinders and it has had many lovely comments.



A little while ago I was approached by a company who have seen many of the videos that I have made in the Spellbinder Series.

They asked me to try out some of their products. Well I jumped at the opportunity  and over the weekend I have made two more videos using them.

The company is Want2Scrap  and the products they make are designed to work with Spellbinders.

The  Nestabling and Nestaboard    they produce is a real pleasure to work with and the results on your cards can turn them into something really special.


Both products have been used on this card but the Pearly swirl for me is perfect.

The video will explain more about this and it is well worth looking at for your creations .....aaaaand  it's not expensive ... but it sure looks it.

Hugs Christina xx





5 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, saw about your blog in the newletter today, so popped over to follow you. I love your card magic site, and the beautiful cards you make. Looking forward to seeing future posts. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    Your cards are lovely - I too love my Spellbinder dies but lack inspiration so its great to see your work and get some.
    Thanks for taking the time to share
    Cathie Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Christina but I do really love the gatefold card. I must have a go at doing one similar to it

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are two beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Wow. WOw...these are so beautiful!! I love hoe elegant they look:) Gorgeous!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...