Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 22, 2012

Persian Motifs and Accents

This another card made featuring the Persian Motifs and Accents from Spellbinders.... I wish they would stop coming up with new ones... it's costing me a fortune ... coz I can't resist them.

But this new set is just so gorgeous it would make any card look beautiful.

I love the lacy effect from the border die and that could be threaded with fine ribbon or dotted with pearls along the edge.

My imagination starts to go into over dive when I see a new addition ot the Spellbinders range.

The background has been embossed with Flora M-bossabilities folder

The oval behind the sentiment is the Floral ovals and I have cut the largest and the next size down.

I stamped the sentiment onto the smaller one before I cut it out and turned it sideways on top of the other.

I used some Nestabling from Want2Scrap ... but I cut it up to fit behind the rotated sentiment piece.

The silk ribbon is threaded through one of the dies from the  Ribbon Buckles  with a pearl added on top... and of course the Hatpin that goes with it.

The Hatpins and end protectors are available from the
Sparkles Group and don't forget to add the code CGDIS5 for an automatic discount at the checkout.

Hugs Christina xx

2 comments:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...