Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 17, 2023

All Occasions Collection

Hi Everybody,

This is a collection that does what it says on the pack and it covers "all occasions". 

I am sure there are lots of instances when a card like this would be very welcome ... as well as exams and graduations too.

You can spend an evening cutting these words out ready to use, and then make up the sentences as you need them to add to your designs.

They also match with other words dies in other collections and so give you even more scope to work with.

This card has used the flower foam again and I have really enjoyed making these flowers. Another job that can be done in a n evening if front of the telly. Use your inks to add shading to the petals and the stamens.

I have added glitter to these flowers as I usually do and that gives them extra sparkle for your creations.

The ribbon is wrapped around the layers and fastened safely on the back for a neat effect.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Thats lovely - a really lovely card. - 2 very useful all occasions dies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very targeted subject. I will have a look at those word dies. The card is lovely. I do not know if I am the only one but when I read you text I hear your voice.
    Christine from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I’ll definitely check out the sentiment dies as they sound great.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...