Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 07, 2023

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Today it is pouring down and I have sprung a leak in my bedroom ceiling. There was a steady drip over the bed last night and it woke me up. Ruby, Ella and I all ended up sleeping in the back room and now I need to get it fixed. The strange thing is that there is no water in that area in the craft room above so I don’t know where it is coming from.

So the draw has been done and the name today is

Margaret Hawthorn

So would you please send your postal address to me

christina@card-making-magic.com

and the pack will be in the post. Please let me know when you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Pouring down here as well Christina. I hope the leak doesnt cause too much upheaval. We're waiting to get a leak in our conservatory fixed. Another 3 weeks before it will be sorted. 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner. So sorry to hear about your leak, Christina- hope you manage to get it repaired very soon.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Christina, that is such a pain for you, that happened to us while we were at my daughters on Christmas day, the water was flooding down through the kitchen lights, the toilet had overflowed from the upstairs bathroom, I don’t know how it didn’t blow all the electrics, I hope you get it sorted. Well done Margaret.
    Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Christina, water makes such a mess and I hope the source is easily traced and sorted out soon for you. Ruby and Ella will be happy as long as they are with you. Congratulations to Margaret. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A leak! I hope it will be easily fixed. Still not something you want to have to deal with. Good luck with this. Congratulations Margaret
    Christine Cloutier

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...