Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 01, 2023

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Happy New Year ….

I hope this is a good one for you and that things go the way you want them too. 
I know that for some of you it will not be better for a long time especially if you have suffered really hard times in the past few months. But my thoughts and prayers are with you for a better future.

I have been quiet this week but hopefully now that 2023 has begun I will get back into the stride of things and start my blog posts regularly again.

The draw has been done and the first winner for the New Year is ....

Sharon Brand
so would you please send me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack in the post to you just as soon as I can.

I would be happy if you could let me know that you have it safely and I hope you will enjoy playing with it. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Christina 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sharon. Wishing you a Happy Healthy New Year Christina. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year, Christina xxx

    ReplyDelete

  4. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year Christina. Congratulations Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your family Christina from Australia. I still have the cards I won some years ago. 💖💖

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...