Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 08, 2023

Birthday Poinsettia

Hi Everybody,

It's still raining here and I still have the leak in my bedroom ceiling but at least I have had someone round to tell me what it is and it is coming from the roof.

I only had a new roof put on less than two years ago and apparently it has not been sealed properly at the sides and that is allowing the water to track in.

I am not a happy bunny I can tell you after paying thousands to get a new roof on I expect it to be correct.

I have got some one to come and fix it but of course he can't go up on the roof in the wet weather as it is far too dangerous and so as soon as we have a dry day he will be here.

Anyway this petty card is created for a winter birthday and I have used the Nested Alternate Stitched Circles and these will be officially launched this Friday on Facebook Live at 12.30pm so I hope you can join me then. 

These are core items that will compliment any collection and I will be doing a couple of demonstrations to show you how I have used them. There will be prizes for you to win so make a note in your diary of this Friday 13th January.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    Such a beautiful card. That's not good about your roof - hopefully you will be able to get some compensation from the roofing company because that's really bad service. Hope you get it sorted out soon. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Glad you now know how the leak is happening. I'm fingers crossed that the same thing doesn't happen here! We had a new roof last April. Hope yours is soon fixed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card today. Glad you have established where the leak is coming from but definitely disappointing when you had the roof replaced so recently. Fingers crossed that it gets fixed soon.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina.
    So sorry to hear about your leaky roof. Hoping it soon be fixed and no water damage done
    in the bedroom for you. Oh what a start on the new year...
    Pretty card ,I do love poinsettias .Hoping to join you on Friday. Take care,
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awful workmanship you have had to put up with. Paying someone a lot of money to do a good job, and they don't, is so frustrating. No one seems to want to do a good work these days, our neighbour has had a roofer back 5 times since October to see to his re roofed roof, due to leaks.
    Your card is so beautiful. Beautiful details and embossing Christina.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...