Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 02, 2023

Altenew Craft a Flower

Hi Everybody,

For my first card of the year I have used the Altenew Craft A Flower layering die set called Sulfer Cosmos, that produces two different flowers, and I really love this set.

The dies are easy to layer as they have symbols on them not that makes it easy to follow the diagram. 

I have used pink card for my flowers and inked the centre of the petals with a darker pink ink.

With fine liner pen I drew in the feint black lines and under some of the petals I have added small foam pads to give some dimension.

Then every flowers has been covered with Accent Glaze from Made To Surprise and sprinkled with glitter.  This gives them a lovely shine .

I have used other die cuts that are on my desk, left over from other projects, to add more interest to the card. 

I will be using this flower over and over again in the future as I love the effect that it gives

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Christina. A beautiful card with lots of detail..
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. A lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina and here's wishing you and our crafters
    A Very Happy New Year.
    And what a great start with a beautiful flower. A gorgeous beginning to 2023.
    Thankyou Christina
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds
    Please stay safe and well 🙏 everyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Christina, a beautiful card love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina. Happy New Year to you. A beautiful card to start 2023. A Christina classic x
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Christina. I Love it all and so wished I had the money to
    buy all the dies and stamps that exist. Congrats to the lady who won
    the magazine, happy crafting. Had a break now after the x-mas cards
    but tomorrow I must start on the birthday ones again and fingers crossed
    for making a x-mas card a week so one don't have to panic so much in
    November for haven't made enough , again 😉😊😃
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers look amazing as does the overall card Christina. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...