Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 10, 2023

Everyday Items - Tin Foil Card

 Hi Everybody,

When you look around your home there are lots of different things that can be used to craft with. Ribbon from clothes that are no longer worn. Buttons from a garment that is old.

Sponges and bubble wrap can all be used to create beautiful effects for your designs. Salt is a really good one for getting a lovely texture and for this card I have used Tin Foil for my background.

The video is not long, and has very relaxing music being played through its entirety, so grab your favourite cuppa for a few minutes of relaxation.

The dies that I have used are all from my stash so there is nothing new on this card at all. But the end result is a card that can be used for any occasion.

The verse is from a stamp set from the Card Making Magic collections that I have stamped and then enlarged in my printer. Hope you like !! 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Christina and the verses in this set are very useful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, really enjoyed the video. Not sure I would get much crafting done with Ella around!! I shall look forward to trying your foil technique on a card shortly. Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one
    Christine Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched the video last night, lovely card.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another good idea .Will have to try that.lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely vlog Christina loved how Ella was trying to help you. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that is just gorgeous! Like how you used the foil in this!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...