Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 14, 2023

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Thank you for joining in yesterday with the Facebook Live and I am so happy that you liked the collection. And also for the comments on Ella’s appearance in the video. She was at the vet on Thursday to be spayed and she is feeling a bit sorry for her self at present. But it is better than unwanted kittens and she will be fine in a couple of weeks.

The draw for the gift offered in the Friday Freebie has been done and as I explained I am unable to post it to you as yet because of the Cyber attack on Royal Mail.

But I promise you it will get to you eventually.

So the name this week is

Val Wallis

So if you could email your postal address please to me

christina@card-making-magic.com

and then be patient until it gets to you. Be sure to let me know when you do have it and I hope you enjoy playing with it once you do.

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...