Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 26, 2023

All Occasions Collection - Shaker Card

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is using the Squares and the 5x7 dies from the All Occasions Collection to create this very pretty shaker card. 

I have used some beads that I have had for years in my drawer and forgot all about them.

I have added my shaker panels to an embossed background as this helps them to stand out more. 

I have used the Perfect Rose folder but you could use any that you have in your own collections.

The blooms on this card are Mulberry Flowers that I bought from Wild Orchid Crafts years ago and sadly they do to ship to the UK anymore

In this collection there are some really useful words dies that will build up into sentences for you to add to your cards.

They will cover many many occasions for you from Christenings to Sympathy and lots more in between.

Here is the video to show you how I made this elegant Shaker card and I hope you enjoy the process.


                          
More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Great card, looking forward to watching the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. Another gorgeous creation this morning. Will have to watch the video later as we are going into Castleford this morning. So Thankyou again Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.
    Please stay safe and well 🙏everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christina, a beautiful design that works for any occasion, indeed. Without the flowers is a lovely design for a male card, too. I noticed that Ella is very interested in crafting, now you have a helper.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Christina. Will be watching video later.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christina. A gorgeous shaker card. I have lots of tiny beads so must give this a go as it’s very pretty. Xx
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Christina love seeing Ella on your videos helping you. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...