Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 18, 2023

Valentine Heart

Hi Everybody,

No sooner are we over one occasion than we are on to another and of course the next big one in the calendar is Valentines Day.

For this card I have created a 5x7 base and added an embossed panel to it using foam tape to raise it up.

The heart has been stamped with the Altenew Whimsical Herring Bone design, coloured with Alcohol markers and then cut out with the die. 

That has also been raised up with foam tape.

The tiny hearts on the front of the card have been cut from some left over gold glitter card and simply glued in place.

Quite clean and simple but just as effective as a red heart which is mostly the colour that get s used at that time.

Have you started to make any Valentine Cards yet or will you wait until a little nearer the time??

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 

11 comments:

  1. Nice cas card , nice alternative to the usual red
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Christinia..love the embossed background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp and the design layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Christina, inspiring me to go up to my craft room. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good card but I'm not into Valentine cards 😁😁 Busy making birthday cards .I also try to make a Xmas cards for them at the same time -saves a panic in December !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful , Christina. This design can be used for many occasions. Love it.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Christina and I think the colours you’ve chosen are gorgeous!
    Sharon Brand

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, Christina- a bit different from the normal and makes a refreshing change
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today’s card is stunning-classy & elegant.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lovely, nice and crisp and fresh looking, I like the embossing & the colours, a nice change. Doris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina
    So many wonderful cards, hard to keep up sometimes but I love
    seeing them when I look in and I was with you on the Friday lunch time
    and it was great to see you looking well and I so hope the roof is
    now sorted.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...