Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 25, 2023

All Occasions Collection

 Hi Everybody,

At present at Craft Stash website there's a special offer going on for the All Occasions Collection. 

This set of dies are an addition to your core sets and will build on all of the previous collections that I have, so if you enjoy layering your designs as much as I do then this will right up your street. 

I also have some videos that you may like to view and they were originally shown on the Facebook Live that I did a few weeks ago.

 I have also shared how I created the flower for my card using the smaller circles in the set.

                    Here is one of those videos for those who couldn't join in with Facebook, and for this one I have used the circles to create a really pretty card. 

               Just time for a brew as you watch 

                 
I hope you enjoy it and I will add the other video tomorrow using another set of the dies to create my card and I will make it in a different style.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Just watch your video Christina, such a clever idea making your flower from circles dies...thank oyu for sharing
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    Just watched the video and what a beautiful card- I love the little brushes you used. Where are they available from please. Thank you for sharing your talents - take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    Beautiful card. Will have a look at the video tomorrow in peace. OH is going out hihi
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Christina. Beautiful card and lovely video . You make those flowers look so easy. Must have a go. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds
    Please stay safe and well 🙏everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...