Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 21, 2023

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I have tried again to send the pack to my winner based in New Zealand and as yet the post office will not accept it. The UK winner has already got hers. So if you are based abroad then there will be some delay in you getting the pack and there is nothing I can do about it except reassure you that once this situation is resolved the pack will be sent to you.

The winner today is ...

Cathy Cates

and I am hoping that you are UK based. Please send me your postal address to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and the gift will be with you just as soon as I can get it to you, and please let me know once you have received it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina :) thank you for picking my name, I have sent you an email. I was having issues with Google/Blogger earlier, so I am attempting to leave a comment using a different browser :) I hope this works. Cheers for now! Cathy Cates

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...