Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 28, 2023

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

 I took Ruby for a walk this morning coz it said it wouldn’t rain and guess what …. it did and we both got wet. It was that very fine drizzle the seems to get everywhere. 

So once we got home again I coaxed Ruby into the shower and gave her a good shampooing.  Now she is in her fluffy jacket to keep her warm till she is fully dry.

 I know it’s late but I have just done the draw for the Water Colour kit. 

This is a super prize and the little pad of water colour sheets will last you some time as you need very little of them to paint with.

So the name has been chosen and I have to tell you that I don’t know when you will get it if you live abroad as the Cyber Attack on the Royal Mail is still causing problems.

 I have two packs here that are due to go to New Zealand and Australia, and as soon as I can I will post them.

If you are in the U.K. then there is no problem.

ANNE OWENS

You are my winner this week so would you please send your postal address to 

christina@card-making-magic.com

and the pack will be in the post to you just as soon as I can

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Christina, I am so looking forward to trying water colouring. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...