Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 02, 2023

A5 Nested Die Set

Hi Everybody,

Do you remember these boxes? All created from the A5 Nesting dies.

I can't believe it, but this video is now three years old and I thought I would add it again here as a reminder of what this set can do.

And they do work well with the A5 Card & Box Die Set giving you even more variation to the size of the boxes and cards you make.

This is also a reminder to dig out your older dies and put them to good use again, and get more for your money with each use. 


Don't forget to join me tomorrow on Craft Stash Facebook Live, or their YouTube Channel, at 12.30 for some fun time with Lou and me.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina -That video is a great reminder and I've used it often. Im looking forward to seeing your new collection tomorrow.I hope it goes well for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Christina. Thanks for sharing.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...