Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 16, 2023

Parchment Butterflies

Hi Everybody,

This is another older dies set and the video that goes with it but I don't think it does any harm to re visit some of our older creations to refresh the mind of what we did.

And so today I am sharing this card with you from five years ago when this die set first came onto the market.

You may have bought some of this and not used it for a while and so this could be a timely reminder now that spring is on the way.

Most of this set will have all gone by now but you may have bought some of it and if you did then it is time to get it out again !!!

                   

At the end of the video I also make the box to put the card in and this then makes a lovely gift for you to give to someone.

I hope you enjoy it 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christina.
    How wonderful to review the older dies and to get to see the beautiful cards again. Also the new once are on my list. Had tickets for Ally Pally but came down with sniffles and coughs so couldn't go and still not right so missing NEC too. Can't wait to get some energy back to craft again. Hope you keeping well. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card Christina - just my style - thanks to you. I have the 6x6 set but haven't embossed the card under the 'trellis'- that looks lovely. Thanks as always. Love Ethne

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! This is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...