Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 05, 2023

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Thank you for joining Lou and I on Facebook Live on Friday and I am so pleased that you like the new collection. And if you won the prize on offer the I really hope you enjoy playing with it.

I have new videos being added to the Blog that will highlight some really pretty cards. And I have promised on Facebook Live that I will use the same collection to create masculine cards and add the video to the blog.

So the winner has been chosen at random and the name this week is …

Diane Crowe

Would you email please with your postal address to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get the pack to you straight away. I hope you enjoy playing with it and please be sure to let me know that you have it safely

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Diane. My newsagent here in Tassie informs me I will have to wait 2 months for this issue to get here.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...