Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 06, 2023

Plaited With Love - A5 + Stencil + Circles

Hi Everybody,

This new collection is so much fun to play with and it can be adapted to any size card you wish to make.

For this card I have used the stencil as it really makes the backgrounds stand out, and I should make much more of the stencils that I have.

The flowers are silk and I have had them for a long time but the leaves and greenery are cut from a die set that is fast becoming a favourite.

The video will show you how I got this look and I have more to be added over the next week or so. I hope you enjoy.


 

                  

All these dies can be used separately or can be mixed and matched with each other or any other dies that you have from previous collections.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...