Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 13, 2023

Plaited with Love - Squares

Hi Everybody,

This card uses the smaller dies from the Square set in a different way to give an unusual look to your cards.

The vidoe will show you how I created this centrepiece for my design and it is easy to do. 

Try this with any dies that you may have in your collection and see what you can come up with. 

The flowers is also handmade but I have not covered that in the video. It is done from Flower Forming Foam and the result is quite a large bloom for my card.

             


This Poinsettia is also made from foam and this time I have inlaid the die to cut the pattern into the card
 
I really hope you are enjoying these videos, and if you bought the dies, or any part of this collection, then I hope you have had your imagination working to create your own individual makes.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx
 



3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the video Christina. These dies make lovely cards.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cards are lovely, I really do love the offset squares, such a pretty design they make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, looking forward to watching the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...