Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 23, 2023

Using Older Dies

Hi Everybody,

This pretty card is one that I created for a neighbour and I filmed the whole process .... and then stupidly erased it from my camera before downloading it to be edited. 

I could have kicked my self when I realised what I had done but of course it was far too late as there was no way I could get it back.

Or so I thought ...

Until today when I searched my computer, and lo and behold there it was. 

I was so pleased about that and now that it is edited I am adding it to the blog pages and I hope you enjoy it.

                 
And when it is her birthday I hope that my neighbour will like her card too.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! And thank you for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky was that you found it again. Thanks for the video, always like seeing how you made the card and as always it is a stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUch a beautiful card Christinia and a super video

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christina I bet your neighbour was chuffed with that card and box, and loved seeing Ella making an appearance. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...