Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 29, 2023

Sneaky Peak ...

Hi Everybody,

Today I have a sneaky peak of a new collection that is coming in May, and it features beautiful butterflies that can be used in a number of different ways. 

I have been busy making samples for the launch and I will be doing videos to accompany it as well. So I hope they will inspire you when they are released.

These can be added to any sized card you are making and I will show you much more when we get nearer to the launch.

For this card I have used some of the bargain papers and card from Lidl that I told you about earlier this week.

The word is gold mirror card from my stash as is the diamante flourish for the butterfly trial.

Be sure to look out for this collection when it is released at the beginning of May

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. A beautiful sample today Christina. And butterflies seem to be the " in " thing once again. Added to your lovely bargain papers how can anyone go wrong. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏 . Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butterfly's so looking forward to launch. Went to Lidl but although card was showing they had them they were all gone! So sorry I missed them! 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina,
    Lovely card. Who doesn't love butterflies?
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...