Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 09, 2023

Plaited with Love - A5 Card + Circle die

 Hi Everybody,

Today's card and video are featuring the A5 size and once more I have used the stencil. 

I have kept the colour scheme to the paler tones and teamed it with white and this makes for a really fresh and clean look.

I have created a shaped card using the largest of the dies to make the base and added layers for depth.

But to get the most from any dies that you may buy consider cutting into them to alter the size and create another look for your design.


               

Or simply use the smaller elements from a die set to create a smaller version of the card as I have done with this card adding them to a DL card for a change.

These cards have used a different stencil for each one but either will give you a fantastic look for your background whichever you use just by changing the colours that you use.

I have yet to do the videos with a masculine theme but it is on the way I promise. 

And for that one I will use more masculine colours and NO flowers !!

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. More lovely cards this morning. I don't know if it's just me or maybe its my device but ... the last few posts seem to look more like pastel shades ... No bad thing ... I like this. They always bring a softer look to a project. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Christina love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more beautiful cards Christina and another great video.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous cards! And I love that last sentence .......NO flowers!
    All it takes for a masculine card is - not pink and no flowers!
    Sharon Brand

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful with these fantastic dies and stencil.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...