Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 12, 2023

Winner

Hi Everybody,

It is a beautiful day here today and the snow didn't last for long. It never does really in Blackpool I suppose it is because of the sea air.  So later on Ruby and I will be going for a walk to the park so she can have a good sniff in the sunshine.

The draw has now been done  randomly, for the Bee die and stamps set and the name today is ...

Barbara Youngs

could you send your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away.

Please let me know that you have it safely and it hasn't got lost in the post and I hope you will enjoy playing with it when it arrives with you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...