Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 01, 2023

New Collection

 Hi Everybody,

Just a little video to introduce you to the new collection launching on Facebook Live this coming Friday
 
I hope you can join me then and hopefully win some of the fabulous prizes that will be on offer.

This is just one of the cards that I have made with these new items and I have had a lot of fun playing. 

You can make them as fancy or clean and simple as you like but you know me I always add loads to most of my designs.

I will be adding videos to the blog pages showing all the different designs I have come up with and I hope you enjoy some of my ideas.




More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

      

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful and elegant card. Love the dies you have used.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made beautiful cards with these dies and stencils Christina. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...