Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 26, 2023

Winner

Hi Everybody,

What a beautiful day and the sun is shining, so as soon as this post is done I am taking Ruby out for a walk. It has forecast some rain for later so might as well take advantage now when its still sunny. It's a pity Ella can't come too but I may just have to get her used to being in a harness and then she can. Strange sight seeing a cat being walked .

In the meantime the draw has been done for that wonderful Lavender kit that is on offer.
There are 138 elements on offer in this kit from Papers to toppers and you even get the foam pads inside as well.

Inside the magazine pages you will find hints and tips to help you get the most from the kit and for making other cards too. So as soon as you get the kit you will be able to start on your cardmaking adventure.

The name of the winner this week is ...

Kathy Butler

so would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to your straight away.

Please let me know that you have it safely.
This is the only one I have so should it get lost in the post we are both snookered !!!

Special Offer

And over on Craft Stash for today only there is a special offer of three for the price of two on my beautiful collections.

Now is the time to pick your favourites and grab a bargain at the same time

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your walk in the sunshine & congrats to the winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...