Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 07, 2023

Plaited With Love Collection - 5x7 + Cirlces

Hi Everybody,

Today I want to share with you the new Plaited with Love Collection and this is 5x7 teamed with the Circles die set to create this really pretty design that would suit any occasion with a change of sentiment.

The video will show you how I got this look and I really enjoyed playing with all this collection. 

The stencils create beautiful backgrounds with inks or water colours, and all the dies will mix and match with each other giving you endless design possibilities.

For this card I have used Mulberry flowers and tucked in lots of greenery around the display.

I think the end result is beautiful and I would be more than happy to get a card like this.                     

                      

I will be adding more vidoes using this new collection so I hope you will pop along and view them. Please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel and don't forget to leave me a comment both here and on YouTube.

Another request I have is to please allow the adverts to run as this is the way the channel makes a small amount of income. They are not long but advertisers pay for that space on my videos.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Christina, beautiful dies and flowers..such gorgeous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four beautiful cards Christina. Nice collection of dies. Enjoyed video as always.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. What a wonderful set for us all today ... It looks really delicate and lacey. And that's just up my street. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone . Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning g collection Christina right up my street Please can you tell me where you get your beautiful silk flowers from Good luck with the collection it will do very well im sure. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!
    Christine in Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft colour combo, so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...