Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 08, 2023

Plaited With Love - 5x7 Card

Hi Everybody,

Today I am using my all time favourite size of card and that is the 5x7 and once again I have used the stencil to create the background.

I love this size because it is large enough to fill with beautiful flowers and embellishments but not so big it is cumbersome. And it fits into a box so well,  and makes a lovely gift. 

For this card I have used the detailed panel to cut into the card and create a see through design which looks very pretty in the hand. 

To the back you can add mirror card or acetate or even parchment if you wished and each one would give you  a different look.  


For the blue card I have used the same set of dies and turned this into an Easel Card using one of the strip dies as my stop.

I did not use the stencil on the pale blue card just the dies them selves.

They look totally different from each other by changing the colours and the way the dies have been added or used on the card.

And these cards, lacking the flowers, would also be suitable for the men in your life 




          

This is a very versatile set to have and I have more videos to add showing some great combinations to work with.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. I love these sample cards . They both remind me of Oriental cards. I love them both. I will have to watch the video later this afternoon Wednesday is our shopping morning.Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone . Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and creative card x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...