Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 02, 2023

Playtime !!!

Hi Everybody,

I readily admit that I am not very practiced with foiling and I can never seem to get a good result. I may be using the wrong foil but something goes wrong.

However with this card I was quite happy even though the card is a little plain by my style. 

I used some really old Spellbinders dies that I have to make the frame and sentiment and they are from the Gold range that they used to make.

I wouldn't think that any of them are still available as I have had them for years and years.

For me this card needs more colour and embellishment but as it was just to try the foiling I thought I would leave it alone.

I must try to get more practice with it and then maybe I will get it to work properly for me.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. I have never mastered foiling, unless you buy an expensive machine, so you not alone on this Christina, but a lovely card nonetheless….luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you’ve sorted out the foiling, lovely card.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beatiful with a lot of white.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...