Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 20, 2023

Bead Work

Pokey Tools Eight
Hi Everybody,

Today my PC is going to the PC hospital to get fixed  and I will have to manage without it until it is back home again.

Instead I am adding some photos of some more bead-work that I have been doing and this time it is making some
 Pokey Tools


.

Pokey Tools Six



Once my PC is fixed completely I will do some videos again making cards.

All of these have been made from beads
 that I have had for quite some time and I am very new to making these

I don't profess to be any type of jewelry maker  but they are all sturdy and pretty and will do the job in question.

I am willing to give these away as they are only practice pieces so please let me know  if you would like to have one of them.

Email me  with your postal address to

 christina@card-making-magic.com

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Christina. These pokey tools are lovely as your earrings . Hope your PC is soon back with you. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Christina, thank you so much for your generosity. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful. i hate when my computer is sick. hope yours is back to you soon. christi neal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look stunning. Loved to get one yet the shipping cost across the pond is very high.
    Thank you for the offer.´
    Christine
    Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful and I would love to have one in my tool kit. Good luck with your computer upgrade I am sure you will be pleased with it.
    Margaret Hawthorn. New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so pretty Christina…look like they would be suitable for glue bottles as well…what a great idea….I would love one of them please….very generous of you…very worrying when the computer is playing up, in todays world our lives depend on them….I hope it comes back soon and in tip top condition…..luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

  7. hello christina
    what a shame about your computer, hopefully you get the computer back soon, you make beautiful things, they look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do such a lovely job with these, I love the one you sent me in my winning package, sweet surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina and all that visit. I was lucky enough to win one of these on the freebie Fridays. They are beautiful
    . I would love them all but that would be unfair. And please Christina don't put yourself down. These are as lovely as you buy in the big stores. In fact they are better because I know you will have made them with love.. Take care. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have them. I want to make some, but would love to see how you did it. You don't happen to have a video of you making them, do you? I know you can't post it right now, but would love to see it in the future. Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...