Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 12, 2023

Ethne Gloss - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I feel so much better about the PC today and I will get some more work done now that it is fixed.

I have been up early to do the draw and later on I will take Ruby out for her walk, before the rain comes. Witch Wood is very muddy at present but the Promenade is clean and so that is where we will go so that she can have a good sniff about.

The draw for the lovely shaker elements has been done and if you have never tried shaker cards then you will be really pleased with the offer. So the name today is

Ethne Gloss

Please would you email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack in the post to you, along with the glue bottle pin that is inside the pack.

Please be sure to let me know that you have them OK

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina. Glad to hear you found someone to sort your computer out.
    Congratulations to the winner. Happy crafting
    Take care going out for your walks with Ruby as it's wet under foot. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...