Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 11, 2023

Tower Computers

 Hi Everybody,

Well what a worrying time this has been and I have really struggled over the past two weeks.
 
But I am relieved to say that I found a really good computer man and I gave him a ring.
He tried to sort some of the things out remotely on the day that I called him but he needed to come and see what my system is like.

Griff used to sort out my problems for me and he would have known what to do.
ME .... well I am just lost !! 

 It seems that my PC has two hard drives and Antony, the computer man,  is going to simplify it for me in the next few weeks, by enlarging one of the drives and taking out the other one.
That way I will not lose any space that I now have.

He didn't recommend getting a new computer as he says this is a really good system and so that saves me some money.

He also managed to recover my Editing suite for the videos, and the photos that where lost was because of the two drives, so that is now sorted too.

I was just thankful that some photos were already in my Blog files and I could get to them,  and that I had done all my Friday Freebies well in advance.

So now I am back and can get things done again and I am happy that my PC now behaves as I expect it to. I will write gain with the winner tomorrow 

And if you live on the Fylde Coast and you are having computer troubles I would highly recommend TOWER COMPUTERS

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Christina, that must be a load off your mind. My hubby who passed away in January had everything password protected took me about 6 months get everything from his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic to hear that you found someone who was able to sort out the problems. Even better that you don't need a new computer.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend with Ruby and Ella.
    Cheers Marie Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he sorted it for you, I would be the same I a right techno idiot!
    Carole Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am glad to hear that you have gotten it sorted out and you were able to get the help you needed. I understand needing help, if it weren't for my hubby I would be loss, glad you found some good people that you can go to when these things arise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you able to sort out the problems. It's great when they work but not so much when they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news Christina, so pleased someone has been able to sort it for you, Griff must’ve been looking over you. . Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really good you're found a good computer expert, they really hard to find, I get frustrated easily, lucky our son is great with them and can fix it for me. Have a great weekend Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased that you have got your computer sorted, must be a great relief to you.Technology is great but if like me it can be a nightmare when things go wrong.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...