Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 14, 2023

Two More Layered cards

 Hi Everybody,

The Look at Layers Collection has made some lovely cards for me and the addition of the flowers makes them even more special.

These two cards are made from the leftovers that I have lying around my craft room and both of these are A5 size.

The one to the right is done in Portrait and the one below is Landscape and both are very pretty cards.

I used yellow flowers on this one, and along with the cards I showed yesterday it lets you see how the different colours work together 

I like to mix and match the flowers to add interest and all of them I have used my very favourite leaf die set called Rose Flourishes


I have used an embossed layer on both of these cards and added the die cuts to the top. 

This just adds a little more interest to the base layer and is something I like to do.

On the card to the left I have used two square layers and turned one at an angle to the other. I added them with foam tape underneath to raise them up.

The circular die cut has been added to the top of these layers

Gold mirror card sentiments finish them off along with some pearls dotted here and there. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. And all that visit today. Another set of lovely cards from pieces found on your desk top. I think it's nearly time for me to have a clear up. But. I cant get to anything for Christmas stuff. Lol. Thankyou Christina.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards Christina 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina! Love these cards! Thanks so much for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! I can see how you need boxes, not envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Christina, cards to treasure. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, such pretty framing on these with your sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...