Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 28, 2023

Differences ...

 Hi Everybody,

I have ben busy sending out to the readers that requested them Pokey Tools and Glue Bottle Pins.

I have tucked the glue pins into the Friday Freebie magazines that have gone out each week and I hope you are putting them to good use.

But then I made some pokey tools as a practice run and asked if anybody would like one and the answer was yes. 

Some of them have still to arrive with their owners as they went to far away places and will still be in the postal system or your country. But they will get there eventually.

The picture shows you the difference in the sizes as the glue pin on the left is much much smaller, and the larger one will not fit into a glue bottle. So whichever you get it has been sent with love and is my gift to you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Christina. My beautiful pokey tool has arrived safely down here in the forgotten county of Cornwall. It is a piece of art and almost too wonderful to you. Your talent is endless. Thank you so much for your kindness. Bejay in Truro xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina I received one of your pokey tool gifts, it is so pretty I absolutely love it, and will treasure it, a lot of work has gone into it and the beads are beautiful. Thank you so much. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...