Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 19, 2023

Bev Williamson - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

What a day .... it is absolutely pouring down and so today I will be lighting my log burner and curling up in front of it.  Poor Ruby won't get to go out in this rain as I am a wimp and a fair weather walker. Even the cat won't go out the door in this.

So I have done the draw for Fridays offering and the bane today is 

Bev Williamson
would you email me please with your email postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and it will be in the post to you.

Earrings

Thank you for liking the earrings I made and I have left messages for three people who named a pair that they liked. I need you to email me at the same email address please as soon as you can.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Bev! I looked back at the earrings and they are all beautiful, Christina! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...