Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 15, 2023

Charity Box

Hi Everybody,

So I have been busy filling up my charity box again with all the cards that are in my craft room that I have made over the past few months.

All will have envelopes with them and be placed in cellophane bags to keep them clean before they go to the shop.

I usually take a box full and in it there will probably be about 100 to 150 cards ... maybe more. It is always something I enjoy doing and I do it regularly.

Now next Monday my computer is going away to the repair shop to have a new hard drive put in it  and I will be out of action for a few days until it is returned to me. Hopefully it will be be back to a complete normal again ... hopefully !!!
I must admit it scares me to death when it goes wrong.

I will try and get as much done to schedule my posts and my Friday Freebies are already scheduled to go out each week till the end of the month.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina and all that visit today.
    Ohhhh Christina how thoughtful you are. All this going on with your P.C. And you still find it in your heart to take your makes to the charity shop. I hope all goes well with your computer. The only thing with having a new hard drive is that you have to load everything back on. Ohhh what a task that is. Take care. Sending hugs ๐Ÿค—and best wishes to everyone.Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well ๐Ÿ™.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    Beautiful cards the last few days. Love your flowers and dies together. Amazing lot of cards you give to the charity xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah amazing Christina donating all your beautiful cards. Hope your computer is back with you soon. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great of you, wow do you make a lot of cards, pretty design on this one.
    I wish you all the best with your new hard drive that all goes smoothly! It will give you plenty of time to get a lot more cards done!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...