Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 26, 2023

Margaret Powell - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

First of all thank you to those who asked me for the Pokey tools that I made and I am happy to say that they all went in the first two days. I asked that you email me with your address to
christina@card-making-magic.com.

Some emailed me but did not give me their address, somebody else left there address on the blog and it was instantly removed. Leaving it there just gives your information to the world and that is not good. 
Anonymous also asked me for one of them but gave me no name or address ... so how am I supposed to know who you are ???

So to those who did send their addresses to the correct place they will get the tools shortly. Some have gone to Canada, Australia and the US as well as here in the UK. I hope you will like them when they arrive with you.

And people that have already received them have now written to say they do really like them. so thank you for that also.

I also offered some of the earrings, via the blog comments,  to readers asking for their postal addresses too and they have not responded to that request either .. as yet. Get checking if you wanted some of them.

And now on to the winner of Fridays lovely offering from Lisa Horton and the name this week is ...

Margaret Powell

would you email me please with your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack off to you as soon as I can.

The little glue pin will be inside the pack so be careful you don't lose it when you open the envelope.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...