Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 30, 2023

Warm Florals Making A Card

 Hi Everybody,

This is a paper pack from Card Making Magic that has been out for a little while now and it is one that I really enjoyed playing with.

The flowers and the colours are very bright and the cards that they make are gorgeous. I have used this a lot and it is still available at Craft Stash.

I have used it with embossed backgrounds and other die cuts that I have on my desk and it mixes well with other items that I have, and I am sure you will have many embellishments lying around too.

The cards to the right is an A6 size and I have used some of the pink paper from the pack as one of the layers.

The card to the left is a Dl size and I have created the card base from one of the sheets of card in the pack.

I used the papers that are scraps to create the background and covered the join with one of the ribbon strips in the pack.

I did some videos using this pack and here is one that creates a larger card using all the kit. 

It isn't too long .. just enough time for  a cuppa

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...