Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 16, 2023

Earrings


 Hi Everybody,

Just to prove that I have not been idle over the past few weeks I wanted to show you some of the earrings I have been making.

I got all my jewelry bits and pieces from Amazon and following YouTube videos I made all these from beads that I already had in my stash. 

I was wearing some when I took Ruby to her playschool and my dog walker lady liked them.

I sent her the photo of the ones I had made and she bought all of them from me in one go.

Sally gave some to her daughters and another pair to the lady who works with her walking  the dogs, and told me I should ask more for each pair. But I am only learning how to make them and so at the moment they are cheap to buy.  

I used glass beads and some ceramic ones also and the end results are very pretty.

What do you think of them ???

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Earrings are pretty Christina, no wonder your friend bought them all.
    Nice to make something different .
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Christina, I love them. Would love to have some of you so if you make
    more, keep me in mind. A pair of the blue ceramic ones are so pretty. Nice to
    have another hobby too from paper crafting. I'm making crystal art at times. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know exactly which pair you like xx

      Delete
    2. Second pair from left in the top row are very sweet. Do you take paypal ?

      Delete
  3. Lovely Christina always hard to price things, people don’t always understand the time and effort that goes into things.Carole Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful Christina, you were lucky to sell them so easy….luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're beautiful, Christina- is there no end to your talents, lovely lady
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are as absolutely lovely! It is fun to dabble into something different than card making. Good for you!
    Christine Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christina you are such a very talented person. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very talented! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty :) particularly love the pink ones on the top row :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are yours, email me your postal address please xx

      Delete
  10. Stunning, Christina. I love the second from the left on the top row especially :). Bejay in Truro xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are yours Bejay, email me your postal address please xx

      Delete

  11. You made some beautiful earrings, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are absolutely gorgeous, I can see why she bought them right up, would be lovely gifts to give too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...