Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 06, 2023

Christmas Past

 Hi Everybody,

This is a series of cards that I made for Christmases in the past and these are already in my Blogger account and so I can use them until I get my computer fixed.

I am not able to do videos as yet because I cannot get the filmed ones onto my PC to edit them and then upload to YouTube.

Such a pain .....

Many of them have been created using items that where free with magazines and some of these may have even been passed on to you as the Friday Freebies.

This one was so cute and I did make quite a few cards with this for family and friends.

I stamped the images and then coloured them 
in with water colours.

Both cards are A6 size and although they have layers to them they will fit into a standard envelope, and save on postage.

One of  my favourite stamp sets was "The Twelve Days Of Christmas"  and I gave a set of them away on the blog a long time ago.

This was another favourite and this was a die that cut the tree out for you but again it was a long time ago.

I don't remember which magazines they came with  but all would have been a really good give away and it as been nice to look back over these older cards.

I hope you have enjoyed this little look back also

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx





7 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! My favorite is the tree design! What a fun die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so pretty Christina. Thank you love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. We are home from our lovely holiday. It seems ages since we went. So sorry to see you are having problems with your P.C. It really is a pain In The bum when they go wrong. Hope you get it fixed soon. I know how you must feel. I would be lost without mine.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.
    Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas cards. Need to get going with mine so a good
    size to go for. The postage is crazy expensive isn't it. Hope your PC
    can be fixed soon. Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one with the nutcrackers or drummers..the one in the middle, anyway. They're all pretty, but the guys are my favorite. I hope you get your computer repaired or replaced soon. Thanks for posting the Christmas cards...............Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your PC. Hope you can find someone reliable and IT-savvy to help get it sorted.
    Glad you have been able to access some of your photos. Nice to see some of the older ones again too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you luck on getting the computer fixed, they can be such a great thing but then can be such a pain too.
    My favorite is that deer card!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...