Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 05, 2023

Stacey Kowbel - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I am so sorry I have not been around this week but as I said I have had major PC problems. My computer asked if I wanted to regain some space on my hard drive and I said “yes”  but it wiped everything else from the desktop. My editing programs … all my photos … all my videos and even my emails. 

I have tried to get some of them back with a little success but my editing suite is gone. I bought the full edition a few years ago and now I cannot get in touch with the company to see if they can help, so it looks like I may have to buy it all over again. 

It also tells me that some of my stuff is not compatible with Windows 10 and that my PC will not accept Windows 11 so I may have to buy a new computer and I really don’t want to have to do that. This has been such a pain and if Griff was here he would know what to do. 

Anyway on to the draw which has been done and the name today is 

Stacey Kowbel 

Would you please email me with your postal address to 

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get the pack in the post to you this week. I will also tuck into the magazine a little glue bottle pin so be sure to look for that and please let me know when you have them safely.

More tomorrow…… hopefully 

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Ah Christina so frustrating for you and your computer, all your lovely work and videos I do hope someone can recover them for you. Take care, thanks for all you do for us. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina for the wonderful prize and fabulous pokey tool!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...