Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 13, 2023

Keeping Busy

Hi Everybody,

So as I have been unable to use the computer for the past couple of weeks I have kept myself busy using up anything that I could find on my desktop.

That included any die cuts, bits of ribbon, stamped or die cut sentiments, flowers and leaves and any images that I may have coloured in and not used.

These die cuts are from the Look At Layers Collection and are leftover from the samples that I made for the launch.

The card to the right is a 6x6 top folded card and I complimented the scheme with pink flowers.and pearls

This one to the left  is my favourite size and is a 5x7 with the fold at the top.

I made the leaves look like a wreath and added lilac flowers to go on top. I think the lilac goes very well with the pale blue.

The sentiment are all gold mirror card with a parchment backing to them.

I managed to get four really pretty cards from the items that I found and  I will show you the other two tomorrow.  

All will need boxes to go with them because of the depth of the flowers.

It's amazing what you can come up with using left overs bits and bobs.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. So sorry to see you are still having problems. I used to rely on my lovely brother if anything went wrong with mine. But sadly he passed away four yeArs ago. So fingers crossed nothing goes wrong now.
    You are doing it again Christina. Making beautiful cards from worktop trash. But I have to say you got me into this. Every so often I do the same and can't believe what the end results are. It's so surprising what is hidden under all the treasured bits and bobs that are stored underneath the pile. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so very pretty. I think the first one is my fav though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really lovely cards, let’s hope your computer is now working fine for you.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards you make with your beautiful flower arrangements.
    Christine Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty :) Must pull out my stash of flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards Christina.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and lots of inspiration, I am finding it so card getting my crafting mojo back, I love the flowers and leaves. Hope you get everything back on your computer. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you did a lovely job of keeping yourself busy, love the dimension on them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...