Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 24, 2024

Day Three Video

Hi Everybody,

Todays cards are using another of the papers to make some lovely flowers that can be added to your designs and this colour way is Chipped Sapphire and Worn Lipstick.

I have tried to come up with an unusual way to add them to this card and created a channel to suspend them across the  centre.

I have used a heavy weight acetate for the back if this panel and that will add stability to the front. 

So this video is titled
Distress Flower Cards
and it will show you three ways in which I have used them on my designs.

Again I have used the same silver Mirror card and parchment for the butterfly.

The vertical sentiment is from an old Card Making Magic set and just makes a change from using horizontal ones.

I am adding the links at the bottom simply to show you what I have used and f you have them too then that is fine.

But if you don't then simply substitute what I have  used for something that you do have and have fun creating your own unique backgrounds.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina. Have really enjoyed watching the videos. You do make it look so easy to make a card or three when you have the product out anyway. Thank you 😊 x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...