Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 15, 2024

Fractured card

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card used to be known by another name, years ago, but I cannot remember what it was. 

Today it is called the Fractured Card Technique and so that is  the name I have used to describe it.

I have a video on YouTube that will show you how I made this  one and if you would click this link it will take you straight to the channel.

Fractured Card with Frame

Clicking the link will open a new window for you to view the video but don't forget to come back here when you are done.

And please leave me a comment, like and subscribe to my YouTube channel while you are there.

I have another video coming that will show you even more ideas with this style of card and I hope you will  give it a try.

It is not hard to do and you can dress it up anyway you wish to suit you and your recipient,  or the occasion. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


1 comment:

  1. Oh that is much easier than I thought it would be and neat how you added a second on the other card!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...