Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 31, 2024

Mixture of Techniques

 Hi Everybody,  

These are some of the cards I have made over the past few weeks and they have been filmed and added to the blog pages.

This one is using the Tile Effect for the die cut panel and I have embellished it with silver.

The finished card is a 5x7 and the die cut is one from the original "Christina Collection" brought out many years ago now by Craft Stash.

The alphabet letters are also an old Card Making Magic die set and I don't know if  any of the are still available.

The butterfly was free with a magazine many years ago



The card to the left is using the weaving technique and both videos that were added just days ago.

This is also a 5x7 card as I fine that size suits me the best, not too big and not too small.

It is the circle in the centre of this card that is the
Woven Panel Card 
and it is a very pretty effect what ever size you make the panel or shape.






This card is a mixture of two techniques and has a woven panel  done with the Fractured Card look.

I love the colours in this panel and they are
 Antique Linen and Speckled Egg Distress Oxides. 

 I have splattered the whole lot with gold paint before cutting it into strips to be woven.

I have edged it with gold mirror card leaving a small gap between the panel and the strip for a different kook to the fracture.

All these cards are now in my charity shop box and waiting to be taken to the store.

More tomorrow ...

 Hugs xx



2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, my favourite is the woven technique one.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blue one with the butterfly.
    Great design.
    Christine Cloutier

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...