Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 04, 2024

Floral Tag Card

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card is in really pretty colours of Saltwater Taffy and Shaded Lilac. 

I blended them over some white card and then added some heat embossing to the top. 

The video will show you how I got the look and I am very pleased with the result. Blending my own colours onto the paper always gives a lovely effect.

The flowers are created from the same coloured card and topped with gold mirror card and the finished card is a 5x7.

I didn't want to waste any of the card that was left and so I made another DL card using the bits I had left over.

The butterfly was cut from the back panel before is was added to the base and no one will ever know that there is a hole in this panel.

The background for this card was created with a Ribbler and it is something that I have had for absolute years ad not used for a long time,

If you are seasoned card maker then you will probably know what one is.

It is just a peice of equipment that the card is run through and it produces the rippled effect. 

Very simple but very effective and I should use it more seeing as how I  have it in my stash.



I hope you enjoy the video and you may have noticed that I am trying to remain consistent with my YouTube Channel and I  have been adding two videos every week, on Monday and Thursday, for the last few weeks.

If you  would watch them in there entirety. including the short adverts ,  it is really big help so that YouTube will promote my channel on a regular basis and it gives me a little money so that I can continue to make more videos for you to enjoy. 

Thank you for your support

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely!
    Christine Cloutier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina! I love these cards! Tag cards never go out of fashion! Your techniques for these cards are wonderful! I'm adding it to my Christmas card ideas! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards & a great video.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags, I like the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...