Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 16, 2024

More Fractured Cards.

 Hi Everybody,

Today I have more ideas on the Fractured Card design thar I featured last week.

This video dress up the cards a little bitt more and the one shown is my favourite.

I used some paper using Distress Oxides and gold splattering for this one and I think it kooks really pretty against the black strips.

Here is the video link and if you click it you will open a new window for you to view it.

More Fractured Card Ideas

I am trying really hard to increase my following on YouTube and any help you can give me by watching the videos on there will be a big help.

You may need to watch the adverts but they are not long and it all shows up in the YouTube algorithms that are applied. It helps YT to know that you enjoy the videos and they then support me by recommending my videos to other like minded people.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


4 comments:

  1. I really like this one.
    Christine Cloutier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina I watched your video on the fractured cards this morning. All the cards were great and I am going to try this . But do I comment here or on you tube. Thankyou for showing this technique. I am sure my line dance ladies will love these for thier birthday. Thankyou . Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,

    I love watching your cards being created by you. I used to watch Youtube quite a bit but watch your letter videos more often now, than linking.
    If it will help, I will link to Youtube to watch them.
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    Heather Whitman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is neat the different shapes make it very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...