Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 30, 2024

Playing with inks ...

Hi Everybody,

These cards are made from the other colour way mentioned in the Three Panel Card video   that I added last week.

Experiment and see which colour combinations you like the most and make your cards with those, it is a process you will enjoy as you play.

You could also try cutting your card at a different angel to vary the look. and use any stamps that you may have in your own collections to personalise the backing.

I really enjoyed making these papers for my cards and it is something I will be doing again soon. 


You could add in some gold or silver card to enrich the design and also add in any little die cuts that you have.

It is an excellent way to use up your scraps and odd pieces that you have lying around.

But it is very addictive and I made loads ... far more than I needed, and so now I have a small box ready to use in the future.

So try really hard to restrict your self to just making what you need for the project in hand ....
 and that is easier said than done !!

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




 

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Brilliant way to use up our scrap papers. Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. We have decided to start the Christmas cards in Cotswold crafter's so it will be perfect 🤗x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...